- About Us
- D.M.I.T. TEST
- M.B.A (MID BRAIN ACTIVATION)
- Contact Us
The term of ‘Dermatoglyphics’ was coined by Dr. Harold Cummins, the father of American fingerprint analysis, even though the process of fingerprint identification had already been in use for several hundred years.
Since 1920s, Dermatoglyphics has been studied in the medical field, especially in relation to genetically linked diseases. The study has absolute scientific basis, with 200 years of Research. It has been analyzed and proven with evidence in anthropology genetics, medicine, and statistic.
Research & Study
Dr.Nehemiah GrewPresented finger print, palm and sole, an introduction to Dermatoglyphics to the royal society.
Dr.BidlooPublished and anatomical atlas, Anatomy human corpora’s, with illustration showing the human figure both in living attitudes and as dissected cadavers.
Dr. Marcello Malpighi.Noted in his treatise; ridges, spirals and loops in fingerprint.
J.C.Maryer. was the first to write out basis tenets of fingerprint analysis and theorized that fingerprint were unique 1823.
Dr.Joanne Evangelista Purkinje.Purkinje found that the patterns on one’s finger tips and the ridges and lines on ones print begin to form at around thirteen week in the mother womb, he classified the papillary lines on the finger print into nine type; Arch, tented arch, ulnar loop, radial loop, peacocks eye/compound, spiral whorl, elliptical whorl, circular whorl and double loop/composite.
Dr.Charles Bell.Was one of the first physician to combine the scientific study of neuroanatomical with clinical practice, He published the hand; its mechanism and vital endowment as evincing design.
Dr. Francis Galton.Published his book ‘Fingerprint’, establishing the individuality and permanence of fingerprints. The book included the first classification system for fingerprints; Arch, Loop, and Whorl.
Harris Hawthorne wilder.Was the first American to study ‘Dermatoglyphics’? He invented the main line index, studied thinner hyposthenia eminence, zones II, III, IV.
Dr. Harold Cummins& Dr. Charles Midol.They coined the term ‘Dermatoglyphics’. They showed that the hand contained significant Dermatoglyphics configuring that would assist in the identification of mongolism in the new born child.
Dr. Harold Cummins& Dr. Charles Midlo.Also researched the embryo genesis of skin ridges pattern and established that the fingerprint pattern actually developed in the womb and are fully formed by the fourth fetal month.
Dr. WalkerUsed the dermal configuration in the diagnosis of mongolism.
John J. Mulvihill, MD and David W. Smith, MD
Published “The Genesis of Dermatoglyphics” that provides the most up to date version of how fingerprint form.
Brain mark MIT Pvt. Ltd. introduces MIDAT to India, combining cutting edge technology with the latest development and large scaled database in educational science, MIDAT is now available to all, contributing its part to a new generation of Geniuses in India.
Q. How reliable (trustworthy) is a Fingerprint Analysis? Any research paper (reference material) is there to authenticate the DMIT Test.?
Ans. There are over 800 research papers available on Fingerprint & Dermatoglyphics. In below Description can find top International journals Research paper.
•The association between Dermatoglyphics & Schizophrenia by using fingerprint asymmetry methodsWorld scientific publishing Company has published Vol.22, No.3 (2008) 601-616
• Corelation between Dermatoglyphics patterns and ABO blood group.International Journals of Medical and Health Research IJMHR.ORG
• Quantifying the Dermatoglyphics Growth patterns in Children through Adolescence.Research paper has published by U.S. Department of Justice
• Assessment of Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test. Asia Pacific Journal of Multidisciplinary Research..
•Relation between fingerprints and different blood groups.Research paper published by www.iosrjournals.org
• Dermatoglyphics patterns and Aggressive Periodontal Diseases.IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences by www.iosrjournals.org
• Dermatoglyphics as a Genetic tool and bio-indicator to detect in recurrent pregnancy lossInternational Association of Scientific Innovation and Research USA
• Application of Dermatoglyphics Traits for Diagnosis of Diabetic International Journal of Environmental Science and Development
• Detection of Dermatoglyphics patterns of blind people using fingerprint classification International Journal of Emerging Trends & Technology in Computer Science (IJETTCS)
• Dermatoglyphics and its Relation to Intelligence Levels of Young Students.IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Science
• A Dermatoglyphics study of autistic patients. Journal of Autism and Childhood Schizophrenia, VoL. 7, No. 1, 1977
• Fingerprint formationPublished by Journal of Theoretical Biology and www.Sciencedirect.com
The current state of medical Dermatoglyphics is such that the diagnosis of some illnesses can now be done on the basis of Dermatoglyphics researchers claim a very high degree of accuracy in their prognostic ability from the hand’s features.Although many important discoveries regarding the psychological significance of fingerprint patterns have been made, the main thrust of scientific Dermatoglyphics research in the latter half of the twentieth century has been directed into genetic research and the diagnosis of chromosomal defects. Over the last thirty years or so, more than four thousand papers have been written on the significance of skin-ridge patterns.